Monday, September 17, 2007

Agree to Disagree

I figure it's a waste of my time to worry about bickering with the other camp. So I'll just agree to disagree and leave it at that. They can make of it what they want. I am just here to ramble. I don't even care if anyone comments. I am not running a popularity contest over here with you-know-who. It's pointless and ridiculous. Only bored old ladies do that anymore or bored housewives. And I am neither. I am the wife of someone important who means the world to me. I promised my heart to him and that's who it belongs to.

So forgive me, people, for getting off at this station but the trip through mud was not fun. I think I will abandon things that bring bad karma.

Always,
Kitty D.

P.S. Some people were so bored as to make fun of my last name. You know what, I never made fun of your last name. I am sorry but that is the love of my life's last name and I find it a very distinguished last name, thank you very much. It is a very old name. Thanks for the good laugh. It did not amuse my sweetheart but he said it isn't worth his time to encourage them any longer than I already have. He has more important problems in Iraq, important things people forget why he's over there for and he is not appreciated for it anymore. We're free because of men like him.

No comments: