Sunday, September 2, 2007

There's a certain Karen...

A certain Karen created a stir recently at her little corner of BlogSpot and well you know she seems to think she "knows best" but I am here to tell you Kitty D knows better. Only because I am fully convinced that she who claims she knows best, must have a small mind to insist that she does. Nobody knows best but God. So from reading enough of her mindless ramblings, scathing remarks about anyone no matter how great or small, hapless innuendos and garbage unproven statements on so many subjects, perhaps it's time someone turned the tables on her. Kitty D knows better because I have read my share of bullshit from her columns and unintelligible chatter. And so, I lead you to another blogger who Karen has lit a fire under and this blogger has just cause and every right to fight fire with fire and show Karen she doesn't know best.

So my friends, readers, haters whatever you are might I direct you to
http://boycottkaren.blogspot.com/

where a friend of mine has declared war on a very brash Karen who thinks the world revolves on her axis. Get a life Karen. We don't take shit from little minded simpletons like you. We're not stooping to your level, we're on a pedestal looking down at you.

Sincerely,
Kitty D

No comments: